Thursday, October 27, 2011

Return Of The Carb Zombies: The New Breed

Well hellllllooooo!!!!


That's right! Mother Carbzombie is BACK and ready to rock the 2012 season!  I have found myself a new trainer whom I met with last night and I couldn't be more excited!! Can you tell my all of the exclamation points???? And question marks???!!!! :) I oddly enough cannot wait to be back on comp diet because I know that this year I just might see my abs. lol 

Along with a new trainer I have also chosen a new catagory since I am competing on a stage that is not tested for drugs. I just can't stand beside the monster Figure chicks and expect to get anywhere.  I think my structure may always be suited for Bikini type catagories and I'm fine with that.  That's not to say that if in a few years I develop some size I won't try for Figure but it's just not possible right now.


So I'm back and I'm excited!  OH! And hubby and I have renovated The Dungeon to look less like a dungeon. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment