Monday, May 7, 2012

Failing at Winning

Sometimes the best thing we can do in life is admit we're failures.  It gives you a great sense of perspective of where you really are and how far away you are from where you want to be.  I, ladies and gentlemen, am a failure.  I am completely failing at my off season goals.  I'm currently 10lbs up from my contest weight, which in retrospect is still pretty damn good. The goal was to stay within 5lbs of that weight but we all know how I feel about the scale. :)  With my weight goal failing I'm also failing at keeping any abs I attained.  This really makes me sad but this is changeable, I have control over this.  I'm back to waking up early for cardio, hitting the weights hard after work, watching my portions more closely, and trying not to enjoy my new wine fridge so much. lol 

Remember that just because you're failing doesn't mean it has to continue.  You have control over the direction you're going at all times. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats my next journey post show - trying to stay lean! we can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete