Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Spiral

Alot has been going on in the last month however alot of it is non-fitness related.  This is the one thing I haven't achieved balance on, my off season.  Summer arrives and it's bbqs and wine with friends and simple dinners and a whole lot of skipping workouts.  I currently feel like a big bag ol' pig poop smells.  :)  That being said I am in control which means I can change my current situation.  Starting tomorrow (because it's payday and I have to get groceries) I'm back on a squeaky diet with a treat once a week. Workouts will be back to normal with morning cardio regardless of how tired I am. 

Speaking of tired hubby and I are extra tired these days as we have added a new member to the family!  Meet our new pup Trek. He is 4 months and isn't too impressed with having to be kennel trained. lol 
We have a 1 1/2 year old pup as well who is just getting used to having a buddy and he's just as tired as we are since there's no sleeping for him during the day either.  Anyway, we managed with a pup while working out before and we'll manage again!  I have a ton of time in theory to make the changes needed for my competition in March 2013 but I feel like I've lost so much time already goofing around. 

1 comment: