Monday, June 17, 2013

Live Fit, Have Fun

Ever since Jamie Eason's LiveFit Training program came out through bodybuilding.com, I have been pining over trying it. Jamie "let herself go" to complete it herself, her now husband and family completed it as well and the results were fantastic. I've always like Jamie's way of thinking though. The "I don't count calories" way of life works well for me. Just tell me serving size and I'm happy. :)  So today marks day one of me on the LiveFit Program! I'm super excited. There's alot of food in Phase 1 and by alot I mean 6oz of protein in one meal. That's alot of meat people. I think I may split it between my meat protein and some avocado come to think of it.  Anyway, the program gives you alot of of wiggle room in the way of customization. There is a list of approved foods and you can plug them in where it's listed on the food guide. There is a women's and men's version by the way. This isn't just for the female folks.

Another of my favourite aspects of this program is that for all of Phase 1, that's 4 weeks, there is NO cardio. None. Nada. Don't you dare step on that treadmill.  I read ALOT of comments when this program first came out and people's heads were exploding over this concept. When you've spent as much time as I have waking up at 5am for fasted cardio, regardless of how good you feel when you're done, you do a little happy dance to just be focusing on weights. This phase is crucial for building muscle and there is a science behind it so trust the process, follow the rules, and detach yourself from the literal rat race. ;)

I'm going to take progress pictures tonight though I'm not excited about that. No I haven't been diligent the last 2 weeks that I've been out of the "gym" due to an over zealous Costco shopper who slammed her cart in to my heel.  No shoes with backs for this lady. That being said I have enjoyed myself. No take backs. lol 

If anyone is interested in checking out the LiveFit program go here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html. Read all of the info watch all of the videos and get your butt moving. Then come back and check in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment