Monday, May 27, 2013

Money Doesn't Grow On Bikinis

But it SHOULD. Unless you have a competition bikini and sell that bikini then well technically money comes from bikinis but that is NOT the point I'm trying to make here.

If you haven't figured it out yet, competing costs money. LOTS of money.  And while my husband and I are financially stable we have had some life events and added responsibilities that have caused us to take a step back and say "Not gonna do it" a la Dana Carvey. What I'm saying is that I have decided to post pone my next competition by not competing in Fitness Star Winnipeg September 14th 2013.  As much as I was looking forward to stepping on that stage as a Level 3 competitor there will be time for that in the future. :)

In the meantime, my focus will turn to maintaining and bettering my current physique. As well as working with my sponsors, Gorilla Jack, on column writing as well as some vlog opportunities with my fellow Gorilla Girl, Chelsea Shand. If anyone has any ideas for vlog content such as product reviews, question answering, or just straight up shennanigans, let me know!!

"Desire increases when fulfillment is postponed"
 - Pierre Corneille

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to sell any of yours? I have a red one I'm trying to sell... Looking for a blue or green bikini. :) Might even be willing to trade... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a red one too I'm trying to sell. lol I just sold my green one. :( BUT my friend Chelsea has a GORGEOUS blue one. Find me on Facebook. ;)

    ReplyDelete