Thursday, May 9, 2013

Check Up and In

So we are almost 3 weeks post competition, I'm sitting around 135lbs which is an extremely manageable spot for me.  My waist measurements are up about 3 inches because honestly I can't maintain a 26" waist. I just can't, and that's fine.  Between PMS bloat, carb bloat, "I don't like what you just fed me" bloat, etc, etc, it's not possible. It might be eventually, but right now it's not.  I can't explain what it is with my midsection, I'm not a doctor, I'm back to crapping once a day, whatever.  Moving on.

I have yet to do the morning cardio thing, maybe THAT would take down my midsection an inch or two.  I just love sleep right now. lol  That being said it's getting brighter earlier in the mornings and as soon as my dogs see sun they are up with the birds.  (which also piss me off when I have the windows open. Late to bed early to rise, what the hell?? Chirping at 5am is NOT cool people)  My food intake is streamlined during the week, I have my plan, I like the food, I don't feel like I'm restrained, it makes me happy. Ketchup on my egg muffins at 10am makes me HAPPY.  Like Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty happy.

Fitness Star International Winnipeg is about 4 months away, that's the ultimate goal right now, so the plan is to maintain until my trainer extrordinare tells me otherwise.  Hubby and I are heading to Jamaica for our 5 year anniversary on August 13th which will be 4 weeks away from the show.  I plan on enjoying myself. That doesn't mean stuff my face but I'm going to enjoy myself. :)  I paid for the damn trip, how much damage could I really do in a week anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment