Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not too long ago.....

This was me:
Not too bad really. 146lbs, 26% body fat, definintely NOT Figure competitor material. lol  I decided in August 2010 that I wanted to compete in March 2011.  I had ALOT of work to do and it was FAR from easy. But this was me March 14th, 2011:
Unfortunately I look better here than I did on show day and I didn't place very well but WHO CARES!  I did it, I actually followed through with a goal!! Sure there was copious amounts of procrastination throughout, I know I could have done alot better, but the bottom line is I did it!  You wanna know what else I also did? A photoshoot. Yup! To officially set everything in stone I got a professional photoshoot done and what another amazing experience that was!!! The first sneak peak came out last week.

If there was ever a #1 reason to get in shape this would be it.  I chose to compete because I needed a goal, a HUGE goal, and it was the best thing I ever did.


3 comments:

  1. That picture is SMOKIN!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new blog format...must easier to read and pretty :) Congrats on achieving your goal and I'm excited to see the rest of your photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to changed your vocation and be a model!

    ReplyDelete