Friday, April 8, 2011

So now what?

Now is grow time, learn time, lift really heavy time. :)  I'm currently following a 12 week lifting program I found on simplyshredded.com and my diet is derived from half of my own research and some suggestions from the trainers that helped me with contest prep.  I'm looking forward to the changes in my body over the next now 10 weeks at which time I'll re-group and figure out another plan.  As for trainers I'm going to try to do the majority of the work on my own mostly because my first show sucked my money dry. lol  Come fall time I'll start to give thought to the much needed help to get contest ready for March 2012! 

In the time between now and then I will share with you my progress, my thoughts, my food, and the rest of my life since my life now revolves around this crazy thing called body building. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love how organized you are. Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to the crazy thing called 'off season'! Can't wait to see what happens and all the things you learn about you!

    ReplyDelete